Foodie Body personalizes your food search with your lab chemistry
Foodie Body has developed a way for people to search not based on location and past search queries, but rather on their personal chemistry and bioinformatics.
A simple example of how it works when you use Foodie Body Search:
- Type in “Chicken” as an example
- Assuming you have added your labs to your profile on CirclesX, the Foodie Body Health Engine will start to optimize your search results across millions of bioinformatic samples in context of your personal bioinformatic trend.
- If you have not added your labs to your profile, the search engine will still search based on preferences, past search results and location.
- The more test lab data you have uploaded to your profile, the more fine tuned the search results become.
- After a few uploads, the system can compile interactive charts so you can observe your health trends over time.
Video: How Foodie Body Works?
Dynamic feedback with bioinformatic labs as you eat
Using Foodie Body to help prevent Alzheimers
Frequently Asked Questions:
How often should I update my labs in my profile?
Some customers upload new lab data as often as every 30 days, while some update their lab data every 6 – 12 months. While the most important part is to get started, we will work with you to obtain your desired results.
Is my data private and confidential?
All systems are encrypted and HIPPA compliant. You are the only one who can see your health data.
The health engine runs on anonymous samples to calibrate.
What is Health and Legal Blockchain?
Health and legal blockchain are patented and patent pending technologies which not only track foods from the supply source which dynamic QR codes paired with host devices to create a legal blockchain.
If I have legal questions what should I do?
If you have questions, you should speak with your own counsel, legal advisors or advisors who can give you input on how best to proceed. CirclesX is not a medical services provider, legal advisor or financial advisor.
How does CirclesX make money?
CirclesX and our affiliates run many businesses focused on data and recovery services. While we provide many services for free such as Foodie Body Search and Navigation, we do charge businesses for platform services and use of the exchange features.
What tests should I take to calibrate my Foodie Body Profile? Foodie Body has developed a way for people to search not based on location
Foodie Body personalizes your food search with your lab chemistry Foodie Body has developed a way for people to search not based on location and
Meet Matt your farmer Food Story Telling from feed origin to final product 2021 Start Your personal food supply history GrubsX based feed farms affiliated
1789 History of optical codes Alien Tort Statue signed into law U.S. federal law first adopted in 1789 that gives the federal courts jurisdiction to
1965 History of Medicare and Medicaid Medicare Act Signed President Lyndon B. Johnson signed Medicare into law in 1965 with H.R. 6675 (20 years after