Re: “Texans Helping Texans Recovery Fund”: to pursue uninsured claims of homeowners and small business owners damaged by loss of power during Texas Winter Storm Uri
Dear Home Owner and/or Small Business Owner,
If you are one of the scores of Texas homeowners or small business owners who have suffered uninsured damage to your home or business caused by the loss of power during Winter Storm Uri between February 14, 2021 and February 20, 2021, we would like you to consider selling us your uninsured claim for $10 plus 50% of the net recovery proceeds prorated upon the original value of your claim, plus a limited license to use our proprietary software to monitor the status of the legal action and your financial interest.
As you know, millions of home owners and small businesses suffered massive collective damage because of the arbitrary disruption of electricity and heating that resulted in broken pipes and water damage to homes and businesses. In many of the cases, the cost of repairs to the structural damage fell below insurance deductibles or was simply not insured. We believe that the homeowners and small business owners should not have to bear the brunt of these losses when major power and fuel companies wrongfully caused their plight and damage. The entire situation and almost all damage suffered by Texas homeowners and small businesses could have been avoided, but fuel and power companies put profits over doing what was right, shifting their legal responsibilities and their looming financial losses to their consumers, home owners, businesses and insurers.
I am a principal of CirclesX , an innovative software company that suffered property damage like so many other Texans. At CirclesX, we have decided that we must take legal action against the power and fuel companies that willfully caused the extensive harm to Texans. Although litigation is never easy nor inexpensive, by taking this bold action, we hope to recoup for homeowners and small businesses at least some of the damages that should have been borne by the power companies in the first place. We also believe that pursuing legal claims will help keep in check this sort of reckless corporate behavior. Importantly, CirclesX has proprietary patented software as well as unique access to key power industry information that we believe will enable it to pursue thee claims efficiently and effectively against these giant, well-funded and “lawyered-up” power and fuel companies. As part of the claim acquisition process, you will be given a limited license to the software to monitor your financial interest in the litigation.
To this end, CirclesX would like you to consider selling your uninsured claim for property damage and/or business loss to its affiliate “Texans Helping Texans Recovery Fund” for $10, plus a financial interest in the litigation equal to 50% of the net recovery proceeds pro-rated to original value of your claim, plus a license to use our proprietary software to to monitor the status of the legal action and your financial interest. Even if you have damage or losses that have been or will be covered by insurance, you can still sell your uninsured losses to Texans Helping Texans Recovery Fund. Also, please note that if you choose to sell your claim(s), you will not be responsible for paying any costs of CirclesX pursuing the legal claims as your contingent financial interest in a recovery is free of costs (i.e . 50% of the net recovery proceeds pro-rated to original value of your claim.)
Factors you might consider in deciding whether or not to sell your uninsured property damage or business loss claims are:
- Do I have documented repair costs from water damage because of pipes that burst during the winter storm caused by loss of power?
- Do I have documented loss of business revenue caused by interruption of power?
- Do I know that insurance will not cover some or all of the property damage or business loss?
- Will I be making a legal claim or bringing a lawsuit against third parties to try to collect my deductible or uninsured loss or do I just plan to absorb the loss?
- Do I want to receive $10 now and have a right to recover up to 50% of my out of pocket damages or business loss depending on the outcome of the litigation by CirclesX?
- Does CirclesX and its affiliates have valuable software, protected by patents and common law, as well as unique information pertaining to the power industry that will enhance the chance of success in the litigation and therefore a return on my financial interest?
If you are interested, then you can review more information and also the form you will need to complete on line in order to have CirclesX consider buying your uninsured claim and licensing its software to you. It is a rather simple process.
- Create a free account on the CirclesX platform ( https://circlesx.com ). The account enables your Software License to participate.
- A local CirclesX representative will then call you to create your claim blockchain where you can upload pictures, videos, receipts for repairs and any other evidence that support your claim for damages or business loss. We recommend that you maintain copies of all uploaded documents and evidence for your personal records.
- After CirclesX has reviewed your claim blockchain to determine whether it meets certain criteria, it may offer to buy your claim.
- If you chose to sell your claim, closely review and then complete and execute online the Sale, Declaration and Assignment Agreement to transfer your claim and to receive an upfront deposit payment of $10 plus a financial interest in the litigation equal to 50% of the net recovery proceeds pro-rated to original value of your claim, and a license to use our proprietary software to to monitor the status of the legal action and your financial interest.
Exemplary Claim Sale and Assignment Example:
- $5,000 verified claim costs sold and assigned from Claimant John Smith to Texans Helping Texans Recovery Fund
- $1,000,000 in verified total submitted claims sold and assigned to Texans Helping Texans Recovery Fund
- $10 payment credited to user account upon sale of verified claim [may be withdrawn after settlement win or lose]
- $1,000,000 in claims recovered from meritorious settlement
- $2,500 is paid upon meritorious settlement to Claimant John Smith who sold and assigned their claim to Texans Helping Texans Recovery Fund. [$2,500 is 50% of net recovered proceeds from the settlement]
- If no settlement is reached, it is possible, you would only receive the $100.
Please note that your financial interest in the litigation will be contingent in nature because it will depend upon the success of the lawsuit and whether Texans Helping Texans Recovery Fund, CirclesX and/or their affiliates can collect against the power companies through settlement, judgment or other legal award. Even though we are optimistic about the prospects of the legal claims against the power companies, CirclesX and affiliates cannot guarantee the outcome of the litigation or that the pursuit of the claims against the fuel and power companies will be successful. Therefore, although it is possible that a homeowner or business owner who sells its uninsured property damage or business loss claims to Texans Helping Texans Recovery Fund could receive a 50% pro-rata share of your net claim value, it is also possible that the lawsuit will not succeed and that he or she will not receive any payment other than the upfront deposit of $10 and the value of the limited software license.
Finally, if you have questions or concerns, you should speak with your own counsel, legal adviser or other advisors who can give you advice or input on how best to proceed.
We look forward to the possibility of working with you.
12335 Kingsride #418, Houston, Texas 77024