CirclesX Solution Architect Training (Sales)
Over time it is easy to identify habits that lead to success. CirclesX chooses to call our sales role as “Solution Architects” as we are each guides (Yoda’s) helping to solve the problem of our customer (Luke Skywalker) to make them the hero of the story while making a legal recovery against the tortfeasor (Darth Vader).
Questions for review:
- What disciplines did Mark Cranney follow?
- Where did Barnes spend his day? Does each of our days look like this? Why yes or why not?
- How did they listen to their customer to craft a solution? Solution Architect.
- Do I view my job as “solving peoples problems?” or as “sales?”, why?
- What is growth hacking?
- Why is it important to make the customer the hero in the “Heros Journey”?
- Why is it important to craft your solution architect pitch as a story with a guide, hero and villain?
Ben Barnes: His dedication to being with his constituents. In our case, this is our customers [click the pdf image to access additional pages].WHEN I STARTED MY FIRST CAMPAIGN
Ben Horowitz (very successful venture CEO and venture investor): His book on what it takes to lead in sales [click the pdf image to access additional pages]THE PRODUCTS AND THE PROFITS-HeadSolutionArchitect
CirclesX training on growth hacking which technology enables our “Guides” [click the pdf image to access additional pages]GrowthHackingManualCirclesX_Simpson
CirclesX training on growth hacking in complex sales which technology enables our “Guides” [click the pdf image to access additional pages]GandalfsGrowthHackingGuideManualSeatsX_v1.0